Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sentosa Beach


I went to the beach here for the first time with Lionel, and I had low expectations because everybody told me it was very artificial etc. But I was positively surprised (maybe thanks to the low expectations). It is true it is too much organized and some places look like a theme park, but there are parts of the beach which are calm and relaxing and there are some nice lounge bars like the Km 8 or Café del Mar. Again interesting here to see how different people and races enjoy the beach differently and definitely with different clothes. I felt pretty much naked with my Brazilian Speedos, but well there were also many Europeans wearing them. The best thing is that the beach is very near my new apartment!

Fui a la playa por primera vez aquí con Lionel y me sorprendió positivamente. A pesar de que de hecho es un poco artificial y algunas partes parece un parque temático, pero igual hay partes más tranquilas y playas con unos bares lounge como el Km 8 o el Café del Mar, que no están mal. Hay gente interesante también. Es interesante también ver como cada gente o raza disfruta diferentemente de la playa, y también como se visten para ir a la playa. Yo me sentía casi desnudo con mi “sunga”, pero bueno igual habían muchos europeos usando lo mismo. Lo mejor es que la playa esta súper cerca de mi casa!

No comments: