Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Quick visit to London on my way to Singapore


On my way to Singapore from Brazil I stopped in London. Time flies and I realized I had last been there 6 years ago!!! I lived in London back in ’94 and then again for a few months during the ’95-’96 period, so I have very fond memories of my London days, it was really one of the best periods of my life, so it was great to see the city again. Also along the years I met many good friends from everywhere who now by coincidence live in London. I stayed at my “brother” Cedric’s place, who is now married! I also met Doug, Francois, Andre, Paulo, Marcos, Patrick…we all had a nice dinner at Carluccio’s on Friday evening. I also met Andre Salame who was there on vacation and I even met by coincidence Marcio walking in the street, I hadn’t seen him for ages! I also saw Claude who was there by coincidence for work. London is a true crossroads! It was also great to go back to Graham’s place in Streatham, it reminded me so much of my first days in London. Pity it was too short…but I’ll be back some time! Promise!




En camino a Singapur desde Brasil, estuve por 2 días en Londres. El tiempo vuela y no me había dado cuenta que hacia ya 6 anos que iba a esta ciudad. Viví en Londres en el 94 y después de nuevo por algunos meses en ’95-’96 cuando fui a estudiar en Francia. Tengo recordaciones muy buenas de esta época, que fueron de las mejores de mi vida. Esta vez también aproveche para ver amigos que conocí en varios lugares que por casualidad viven en Londres. Estuve en la casa de mi amigo-hermano Cedric, que hace poco se caso. También vi varios buenos amigos en una cena en el Carluccio’s de Covent Garden. También encontré a Andre de Belem que estaba allá de vacaciones. Tambien Claude, que estaba alla por trabajo por casualidad. Todos se cruzan en Londres! Y estuvo también súper regresar a Streatham para ver a Graham y David, el primer lugar que vivi en Londres en el 94, me trajo muchas buenas recordaciones! Lastima que fue muy corto, pero regresare!!!


1 comment:

Ricky_Mehra said...

European Cities hotels Wide range of
quality and comfortable hotels in Europe.


Hotels in Silverstone
Discount hotels in the UK, book hotels in England,
Scotland and Wales and get great deals on your accommodation.