Wednesday, October 08, 2008

¡Viva Madrid!






So, as I mentioned in my last post, I ended up going to Madrid (totally unexpected) for 2 days, and I don't regret it at all! Even if my objective was to be back in Brazil as soon as possible, I ran the risk of being stuck in NYC anyway, and even if I was frustrated I could not see some of my friends in Madrid (because I had no time to contact them beforehand), I could still manage to see Xavi, Miguel and Isa, and I also spent a great time with Marcus, for the only day he was there.


I was supposed to go back to NYC next day with Marcus but of course I could not resist staying one more day, especially because the wonderful hosts Xavi and Miguel insisted that I'd stay. I was flattered. And the we spent an amazing day walking in the streets of Madrid, visiting some new cafes and the CaixaForum. Xavi also had this great party at his place in the evening for the celebration of his American friend's birthday. And maybe I'm starting to feel more and more at home in Madrid, as I feel in NYC or Paris... :)

Check out my pics of Madrid at:
www.flickr.com/photos/gibin/sets

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I love the pictures of the staairs taken in Madrid!

Unknown said...

Cousin, how are you?
You should be write a travel book....rsrsrsrs
Miss you