Tuesday, October 07, 2008

New York New York...






...literally twice! I could board from London to NYC and gracefully on business first, and I could enjoy a little more of this city that I have never lived at, but that I really feel at home there after so many times that I visited it (maybe 35-50 times? I don't know...). Together with Paris, they are cities where I never lived, but it is almost as if I did.
I could see Charles for lunch the first visit, and I also saw Paul the evening before, who recommended me to do this boat trip to see the light waterfalls they had put under several bridges and around the Pier area downtown, it was beautiful! Then I could not board the day after to Sao Paulo (again flight was full) and last minute in the airport I decided to fly with Marcus to Madrid as he was going there for work and was in the airport the same time I was. It was a crazy idea, especially considering my objective was to arrive in Brazil! And to go back to Europe did not make too much sense, but it was a delicious deviation (I'll tell you in another post). Then on my way back from Madrid, I passed through NYC again for one day, and finally could see Jose and Hector (Jose was not there when I first passed). So twice NYC, and twice I love it.
See my pics of NYC at www.flickr.com/photos/gibin/sets

No comments: