Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My last days in Asia - Hong Kong






On my long way from Singapore back to Brazil, my first stop was Hong Kong. And what would be 1 day turned into 3 and a half days, because I was stuck there waiting for a position available with a stand by ticket to NYC.

The good thing was that I could see two of my best friends in Asia, and that only for them my stay in Asia was already worth it: Albert and Maher. Albert had to travel next day but at least I could spend some more time than predicted with Maher. I also met his friend Robert, who's very cool.

Funny that Hong Kong was the first place I visited in Asia (beginning of last year when I first went to Asia on vacation) and then last place, before I left Asia this time. I guess I can say HK is my favorite place in Asia, it's a dynamic city and very interesting, so I didn't mind spending a few extra days there.

See more pics at the album Hong Kong Aug 08 http://www.flickr.com/photos/gibin/sets/

No comments: