Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Music Festival in Borneo






In July I went with some good friends from Singapore to the Borneo World Music Festival. I'm not really into world music, even if sometimes I think it could be anything, and even some interesting stuff, but mostly for me the objective was to get to know a little of Borneo and to spend a good time with my friends. There were the Frenchies Cedric and Jean Baptiste, Indian Amit and Venezuelan Robinson. Apart from them, many other friends of their friends came and we had a good time all together. I already miss my friends in Singapore!!!

Robinson and I also took one day to explore the jungle, we saw monkeys and snakes and nice landscape as you'll be able to see in my photo album at Flickr, and we most of all had a big laugh.

No comments: